H-1031 Budapest, Nánási ut. 5-7.
(+36) 1 336 10 27
Peerformance Ltd., 1031 Budapest, Nánási út 5-7., Reg. 01-09-873399, EU VAT No: HU13682350
Company Accreditation Registration No. AL-2522, Program Accreditation Registration No. PL-4846, Adult Education Registration: 01-0177-07,
"WHERE OPPORTUNITY MEETS TALENT"
PEERFORMANCE Ltd. is regional partner of Success Insights CEE, aiming at providing objective managerial tools for supporting successes of companies and individuals. More...
"If you become aware of your strenghts and how to use them,
you can start managing life,
not life is managing you."
Long-term competitive advantages?
Define success factors.
Leadership awareness and effective strategic planning?
Reach organizational goals through maximizing internal resources.
HR Management behind successes?
Select, retain and manage the Best.
Flyer of Sales Academy download (PDF)
Instead of instant solutions we offer organization-specific co-operations.
Please Contact Us with your Requests!
Defining Unique Selling Styles and Motivators
In today’s competitive marketplace, success in selling is more challenging and requires a higher level of skill. Peerformance Ltd., in corporation with Success Insights Sales Academy provides sales professionals a broad understanding of their natural sales style, their preference to sell, how they handle sales presentations, as well as how they close and service their accounts and how to adapt a specific sales style to deliver what their clients and business want.
What motivates someone to sell, manage, service or connect with customers the way they do?
What prompts an employee’s enthusiastic response?
Happy customer - big sale - tough problem solved? How can different people reach these same results?
The answers to these questions are all based on values. Values are the drivers behind our behavior; what motivates our actions. Abstract concepts in themselves, values are principles or standards by which we act. Values are beliefs held so strongly that they affect the behavior of an individual or an organization.
An individual’s experiences, references, education, and training tell us WHAT they can do. A behavioral assessment will tell us HOW they will do it. However, it is not until we know an individual’s values that we will understand WHY they do what they do. With the knowledge of values, we can encourage employees in a way that satisfies their inner drive. We can determine if their position will be rewarding, based on the values they hold. Think of the advantages in knowing what motivates an employee right from the start, rather than waiting for time to tell.
An investment in the Success Insights assessment
supported Sales Academy will yield immediate results
and valuable benefits in several areas by showing how to:
• Provides sales audit, providing information for successful management
and motivation practices.
• Evaluate the performance of both new and existing salespeople.
• Maximize the sales team’s effectiveness.
• Coach the sales team for maximum results.
• Hire the salesperson who fits the company needs.
• Bring a salesperson out of a sales slump and back on a winning track.
• Reduce employee turnover and new training costs.
• Boost your sales - the ultimate business objective.
After all programs Managers get the individual and team reports and feedback how to best manage, motivate the sales individuals and the team. Form of feedback based on individual agreement.
Personal Effectiveness for Star Performance
· Understanding own sales style and Talent
· Understanding personal motivation structure
· Internal drives and effective stress management
· Talent points and personalized coaching & development plan
Job Effectiveness for Satisfied Clients
· Understanding behavior style of clients communicate with style
· Influencing the buying decision
· Values and motivators in the sales job
· Tools to create and maintain long-term effective client relationships